2ND Street Social
2ND Street District is celebrating the new year with the return of 2ND Street Social. The three-hour sip and shop event will feature free drinks and offerings at participating stores in the District from 5-8 pm, including a special prix fixe dinner by Crú Food and Wine Bar.
Other stops and offerings will include:
- III Forks Steakhouse is offering sips of wine that are half-off by the glass at the bar.
- Austin Rocks, the rock-music-themed shop for trendy, urban clothing, will offer buy-one-get-one-free on all sunglasses.
- Con' Olio, the boutique offering balsamic vinegars and extra virgin olive oils with a taste-before-you-buy option, will serve samples of drinks paired with samples of their mustards, pestos, and jams.
- Hacienda, showcasing a stylish array of ranch-inspired home goods, will offer sips of wine as guests mosey through the rustic chic boutique and receive 20 percent off bedding, pillows, and towels
- Luxe Apothetique will offer sips of champagne, rosé, and wine, as well as 10 percent off of full-priced items.
- Rae Cosmetics is spotlighting new highlighters. Stop by the studio for sips of wine, a chance to experience a youthful glow with one of their talented makeup artists, and receive 20 percent off any purchase.
- Toy Joy, the colorful shop offering a vast selection of unique toys, will give away a free bin toy with any purchase.
- Yummi Joy, the sweet shop filled with mix-and-match candy, will offer free mini ice cream cones and homemade fudge samples.