Andiamo Ristorante Summer Solstice Harvest Dinner
Andiamo's Summer Solstice Dinner will be a four-course celebration featuring authentic, handcrafted Italian dishes made with the freshest local and seasonal ingredients, hand-selected by owner Daniela Marcone. In addition, Italian winemaker Giovanni Bertani, of Bertani wines, will be attending this special dinner.
- First course: Panzanella Salad
- Second course: Lobster Linguine
- Third course: Grilled Octopus
- Fourth course: Lemon Sorbetto
- Lepia Soave DOC: A Soave characterized by its freshness and depth, giving it an interesting and balanced structure.
- Torre Pieve Chardonnay: Great elegance and complexity obtained from three different clones, rich and full bodied.
- Valpolicella Ripasso Superiore DOC: Deep, rich, handcrafted Ripasso: a true expression of the Veronese wine-making tradition.
- Amarone Della Valpolicella DOC: True classic elegance, the Bertani family presents a balanced, elegant, rich and complex Amarone that is very polished with soft tannins.