Banger's Sausage House & Beer Garden 5 Year Anniversary Party & Beer Festival
Banger’s Sausage House & Beer Garden celebrates five action-packed years with a party and international beer festival. The event features live local music all afternoon through the evening, three whole pigs cooked three ways, a specially curated beer lineup with the release of at least four special collaboration beers, and a puppy petting zoo. An hourly raffle will be going on to benefit a local charity - the prize will be one of the new Banger’s growlers.
- Smoked Pig
- Cajun Microwave Pig
- Spit Roasted Pig
Plus BBQ baked beans, coleslaw, white bread, pickles, jalapenos, onions, watermelon, and house-made BBQ sauces.
Participating collaboration breweries include:
- Odell Brewing Company - Ambiguously Dry (A Zero IBU IPA)
- Blue Owl Brewing - Fruited Sour
- High Sign Brewing - Hank’s Hard Land American Wheat (A strawberry & raspberry American Wheat Beer)
- Pinthouse Pizza - Strange But Not Strangers (Double Smash IPP)
- Community - Coffee Cake Ale