Bullock Texas State History Museum presents H-E-B Free First Sunday: Journey Into Big Bend
At May's H-E-B Free First Sunday, you can:
- Explore Texas’s ancient past by getting hands-on with fossils.
- Make sun print works of art with plants native to the Big Bend region.
- Meet staff from the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center and discover how they have worked to help improve Big Bend landscapes.
- Learn how to take a great nature photograph with Smudge Studios and then try out your skills with a challenge in the Museum’s exhibits.
- Listen to a story about camping with good friends then start packing your bag to set out on the trail.
- Visit the Whole Foods Market Tasting Kitchen in Our Global Kitchen and get tips for a healthy camping recipe from Common Threads.