Cannon + Belle Presents Texas Spirit Pairing Dinner with Treaty Oak Distilling
Cannon + Belle will present a five-course dinner featuring cocktail pairings made using Treaty Oak spirits. Treaty Oak’s rum, gin, vodka, and bourbon are made using a stringent aging and distilling process to offer a high-quality product. A representative from Treaty Oak will be present.
Menu will include:
- Amuse course: Whiskey-braised corn beef, potato puree, and braised cabbage; Paired with The Whiskey Experiment featuring Treaty Oak Whiskey
- Frisee with celery root, beets, carrots, crisp apples, pears, toasted pepitas drizzled with a sweet tea vodka and quince vinaigrette; Paired with Belle’s Garden featuring Waterloo Gin
- Waterloo-steamed mussels featuring smoked paprika, tomatoes, garlic, parsley gel, gin, lemon-butter, grilled focaccia; Paired with Tejas Twist featuring Waterloo Barrel Aged Gin
- Drunken Pig: pork belly, cheddar-smoked mac & cheese with BBQ pork rind crumbs and a rum and Coke gastrique; Paired with Rum Resurgence featuring Treaty Oak Barrel Aged Rum
- Shake + Bake: Dulce de Leche ice cream, Treaty Oak Barrel Aged Rum infused with nitro cold brew coffee and a spicy maple syrup