Gallery Lucid presents "Surreal Summer Visions Show"
Gallery Lucid is hosting its final summer art show "Surreal Summer Visions". Visionary and surrealist artists from various regions of Texas working in oil, acrylics, and semi-precious stone wire-wrapped jewelry will be featured.
- Chris Gilmer - This muralist uses a cubist approach inspired by quantum mechanics to create multiple moments in a singular moment.
- Eris Gentle - Through sculpture, painting, film and performance artist, Eris expresses the intensity and absurdity of human existence using everyday objects and forms to express everything from spiritual awakening to madness.
- Evan Wagoner / Axiom - A classically trained artist revealing the elements of internal subconscious realms for others to experience.
- Melanie Farris - Inspired by natural harmonics and patterns, her hypnotic paintings illicit calm and reflection--along with a desire to touch the rising and falling textures.
- Robert Page - Spanning realism and surrealism, light and fun to moody, Robert's work humorously advocates the idea that anything is possible.
- Rosemary Allen - Self-trained and influenced by her time with CoSM, Rosemary's works are an invocation of healing and transformation emanating from mediation and energetic processing
Jackson Thompson - Jackson is both a DJ and an ever-evolving wire wrap jewelry artist whose intricate works are dazzling on display and on the body.