Greenhouse Craft Food presents 512 Brewing Beer Dinner
Greenhouse Craft Food will host a special five-course beer pairing dinner featuring Austin's 512 Brewing. Guests will enjoy an expertly crafted and curated menu created by Greenhouse Craft Food executive chef Rob Snow and chef de cuisine Todd Engel.
The menu includes:
- Course One: Mosaic Smash, paired with Striped Bass Ceviche | jalapeno parsley puree, toasted pepitas, preserved lemon, chips, carrot sprouts
- Course Two: Pecan Porter, paired with Chicken Fried Quail |bacon sage gravy, oak smoked sweet potato, arbol-maple glaze
- Course Three: ALT, paired with Smoked Steelhead Trout | saffron rice, toasted cumin, arugula vinaigrette, crisp arugula, lime zest
- Course Four: Nut Brown (aka SEVEN), paired with Mole Bison | poblano-asadero hominy, chile tortilla crunch, chile beer broth, sunflower shoots
- Course Five: Mosaic Smash, paired with Coriander Bread Pudding | smoked vanilla crème anglaise, SMASH poached raisins, chocolate