Greenhouse Craft Food presents Becker Wine Dinner
Farm to fork eatery Greenhouse Craft Food will host a special five-course wine pairing dinner that will showcase selections from Stonewall, Texas' award-winning Becker Vineyards. The event will feature a unique menu and pairing for each course created by Greenhouse Craft Food executive chef Rob Snow and chef de cuisine Todd Engel.
The menu will include:
- Course One: Riesling paired with Pear-Brie Soup, Mushroom Wonton, Chili Oil
- Course Two: Viognier paired with Seared Sea Scallop, Toasted Clove-Smoked Sweet Potato Purée, Buerre Blanc with Mint Caviar, Crispy Greens
- Course Three: Provençal paired with Duck Confit Enchilada, Strawberry Espagnole Sauce, Crispy Chilies, Quail Egg
- Course Four: Cabernet paired with Beef Tenderloin Roulade, Kale, Bacon, Dried Blueberries, Buttered Baby Potatoes, Black Garlic Cabernet Reduction
- Course Five: Malbec paired with Spiced Plum Upside Down Cake I Smoked Caramel Sauce, Malbec Whipped Cream