Greenhouse Craft Food presents Bluebonnet Beer Dinner
Farm to fork eatery Greenhouse Craft Food will host a special five-course beer pairing dinner that will showcase selections from Round Rock's Bluebonnet Beer Company. The event will feature a unique menu and pairing for each course created by Greenhouse Craft Food executive chef Rob Snow and chef de cuisine Todd Engel.
The menu will include:
- Course One: Vienna Style Lager paired with Egg Duo | duck egg with honey, fried chicken, cayenne, pickled mustard seeds + chicken egg with duck bacon, paprika, avocado, corn
- Course Two: Wit paired with Calamari | chile-grapefruit pastry, heirloom baby tomatoes, cucumber, micro basil, white balsamic gastrique
- Course Three: German Style Pilsner paired with Enchiladas Suadero de Venado | local venison, salsa verde, guajillo sauce, pils-battered calabasas, avocado, grilled lime
- Course Four: Immortal Ten Kelley (Imperial Stout) paired with Chicken fried veal chop | ancho stout demi, white truffle mashed potato, brown butter-roasted spring radish, fresh thyme
- Course Five: IPA paired with Strawberries | sweet tomatoes, coriander citrus mascarpone, honeycomb, balsamic reduction