Greenhouse Craft Food presents Austin Beerworks Beer Dinner
Popular farm to fork eatery Greenhouse Craft Food will host a special five-course beer pairing dinner that will showcase selections from Austin Beerworks. The event will feature a unique menu and pairing for each course created by Greenhouse Craft Food executive chef Rob Snow and chef de cuisine Todd Engel.
The menu will include:
- Course One: Peacemaker paired with Antipasto | sweet and spicy pickles, house-smoked goat sausage, red pepper hummus, marinated olives, house crackers
- Course Two: Warmonger paired with Hop Smoked Quail | bacon, hopped green curry, confit baby carrots, cinnamon yogurt sauce
- Course Three: Bloodwork Orange IPA paired with Cardamom Poached Lobster | blood orange risotto, tempura kefir lime leaf, aged balsamic, Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Course Four: Black Thunder paired with Carnitas Braised Bacon | piloncillo-guajillo sauce, spinach, crema Mexicana, pepitas, handmade corn tortilla
- Course Five: Sputnik paired with Espresso Cake | lemon glaze, lemon-thyme whipped cream, blackberry