Greenhouse Craft Food presents Big Bend Brewing Beer Dinner
Farm to fork eatery Greenhouse Craft Food will host a special five-course beer pairing dinner featuring Big Bend Brewing. Guests will enjoy an expertly crafted and curated menu created by Greenhouse Craft Food executive chef Rob Snow and chef de cuisine Todd Engel.
- Course One: Tejas Clara paired with Nopalito-Wild Boar Eggroll | poblano, grilled tomato queso, epazote chimichurri
- Course Two: La Frontera IPA paired with Mexican BLT Salad | tortilla crusted fried green tomatoes, Mexican spiced braised bacon, smoked avocado purée, cilantro oil, dehydrated salsa verde, charred romaine
- Course Three: National Park Hefeweizen paired with Cumin-ancho Seared Tuna | sesame wheat crackers, micro radish, orange, lime, crema Mexicano
- Course Four: Barrel-aged Marfa Light Russian Imperial Stout paired with Venison Meatball | Texas red chile sauce, smoked sourdough toast, whiskey poached apricots, grilled squash
- Course Five: Old Love Barley Wine paired with Amelia’s Capirotada | Barley Wine-soaked golden raisins, bread, white cheddar, cinnamon crème anglaise, bizcochito cookie