Greenhouse Craft Food presents Community Beer Dinner
Farm to fork eatery Greenhouse Craft Food will host a special five-course beer pairing dinner that will showcase selections from Dallas' Community Beer Company. The event will feature a unique menu and pairing for each course created by Greenhouse Craft Food executive chef Rob Snow and chef de cuisine Todd Engel.
The menu will include:
- Course One: Mosaic IPA paired with Shrimp & Bacon Toast with jam | gulf shrimp, house-made braised bacon, sourdough, thyme, lemon coriander jelly
- Course Two: Texas Helles paired with Heirloom Vegetables | mushroom aspic, baguette
- Course Three: Silly Gose paired with Tangerine Scallop Ceviche | sweet pea ice cream, serrano, waffle chip, tobiko
- Course Four: Public Ale paired with Seared Strip Steak | potato lobster croquette, rainbow chard, public ale reduction, tarragon chimichurri
- Course Five: McCallan Barrel-Aged Legion paired with Greenhouse S'more | oak-smoked graham cracker, McCallan chocolate, coffee marshmallow