Greenhouse Craft Food presents Save The World Beer Dinner
Farm to fork eatery Greenhouse Craft Food will host a special five-course wine pairing dinner that will showcase varietals from Save the World Brewing, the Marble Falls-based brewing company that is America's first 100 percent philanthropic production craft brewery. The event will feature a unique menu and pairing for each course created by Greenhouse Craft Food executive chef Rob Snow and chef de cuisine Todd Engel.
The menu will include:
- Course One: AGNUS DEI (Witbier) paired with Kahlua Pig Lumpia | taro leaves, witbier sweet and sour
- Course Two: SOL HOMINIS (Belgian Golden Strong Ale) paired with Vegetable Terrine | head cheese, micro green salad, marinated grapes
- Course Three: FRUCTUM BONUM (Saison) paired with Risotto a la Paella | Gulf shrimp, house spicy sausage, saffron risotto, green lip mussels, artichoke, peppers
- Course Four: CELESTIS THESAURI (Biere de Garde) paired with Porchetta | apricot pecan polenta, Biere butter sauce, spinach
- Course Five: VERBUM IN TENEBRIS (Belgian-style Double Milk Chocolate Stout) paired with Bacon Pistachio Millionaire | mint sugar