Greenhouse Craft Food presents Whitestone Brewery Beer Dinner
Farm to fork eatery Greenhouse Craft Food will host a special five-course beer pairing dinner featuring an expertly crafted and curated menu created by Greenhouse Craft Food executive chef Rob Snow and chef de cuisine Todd Engel.
Menu will include:
- Course One: Boondoggle Brown Ale paired with Wild Boar Ravioli | smoked mushroom ragout, brown ale espanole, beer poached tomato
- Course Two: Long Gone Blonde Ale paired with Baby Head Lettuce | avocado herb dressing, trout bacon bits, dried tomatoes, capers, beet pickled leeks, crisp bagel chips
- Course Three: Lovely Day IPA paired with Chicken Lollipops | orange zest, chile pequin, smoked almond gremolata
- Course Four: Grandaddy Bourbon Barrel-aged Baltic Porter paired with Scallops | candied bacon, spinach, roasted jalapeno bernaise
- Course Five: Konverter Kolsch paired with Atomic Cake | pistachios, whipped cream