Greenhouse Craft Food presents Saint Arnold Beer Dinner
Farm to fork eatery Greenhouse Craft Food will host a special five-course beer pairing dinner that will showcase selections from Houston's' Saint Arnold Brewing Company. The event will feature a unique menu and pairing for each course created by Greenhouse Craft Food executive chef Rob Snow and chef de cuisine Todd Engel.
The menu will include:
- Course One: Divine Reserve 13 Belgian Quad paired with Pate de Campagne | wild boar, smoked pistachio, cornichons, divine mustard, crispy flatbread
- Course Two: Art Car IPA paired with Chilled Ramen Salad | radish, house bacon, apple cider vinaigrette, cabbage, cucumbers, heirloom tomatoes, red onion, egg
- Course Three: Pub Crawl Pale Ale paired with Beer Tempura Prawn | jalapeño blue cheese grits, fig, crispy spinach, red pepper coulis
- Course Four: Bishop’s Barrel 14 Coffee Imperial Stout paired with Spicy Red Eye Stew | smoked short rib, local chiles, confit vegetables, Texmati rice, coffee
- Course Five: Raspberry AF paired with Raspberry Sour Sorbet | coriander crème anglaise, fresh berries