Hyatt Regency and Treaty Oak Distilling presents Five-Course Pairing Dinner
The newly renovated Marker 10 restaurant at Hyatt Regency Austin has partnered with Treaty Oak Distilling to present a five-course pairing dinner. Representatives from Treaty Oak Distilling along with Dan Voluz, sous chef with Hyatt Regency Austin, will be at the event to discuss each pairing selection. Seating for the dinner will feature the spanning views of downtown Austin and Lady Bird Lake.
The menu will include:
- A house-made Mill-King ricotta paired with the guajillo blackberry smash cocktail
- King salmon crudo paired with a cardamom rose gin and tonic
- Smoked sea bass paired with a fennel fizz drink
- Lamb short ribs paired with a black walnut barrel-aged Manhattan
- Sticky coconut dessert cake paired with a spiked pecan macchiato.