MomCom 2015: The Power of Motherhood
MomCom 2015: The Power of Motherhood is all about bringing the community together to discuss the social, political, economic, and cultural matters of motherhood. During the event, guests will be able to:
- Engage with world class speakers such as former Senator Wendy Davis, Rabia Chaudry of the Serial podcast, and more, telling real stories about motherhood as it relates to their careers, their activism and their every day lives.
- Discuss hot topics concerning mothers within our city and across the world.
- Network with other mothers and the people who believe in them.
- Realize how moms are important and what we can do to harness our power for the greater good.
- Enjoy a welcoming, casual environment with food, fun, and friendship.
- Experience the beautiful view from the rooftop pool deck at the new Westin Austin Downtown.