Water to Thrive presents Chef's Table Austin
Local non-profit Water to Thrive will host its biggest annual fundraiser, Chef's Table Austin. At this gala, Water to Thrive has Austin's top chefs auction off unique menus to the highest bidders.
This year’s chefs are:
- David Bull (Second Bar + Kitchen)
- Yesica Arredondo (Cannon + Belle)
- Bryce Gilmore (Barley Swine)
- Takuya Matsumoto (Kemuri Tatsu-Ya)
- Steven Meese (Michelin-starred celebrity chef)
- Brian Moses (Olive & June)
- Wolfgang Murber (Fabi + Rosi)
- Janelle Reynolds (@t Large)
- Ben Runkle and Bryan Butler (Salt & Time)
- Rob Snow (Greenhouse Craft Food)
- Andrew Wiseheart (Chicon)
The winners receive a privately cooked meal for ten or more people, designed by the chef. In addition to the live auction, there is a silent auction throughout the evening and a VIP reception before the main event. This year’s auction will be conducted by the “Cowboy Auctioneer,” Heath Hale, and his team of Cowboy Ringmen.