Millett Opera House

Austin_photo: places_unique_millett opera house_exterior
Austin_photo: places_unique_millett opera house_interior

Since being built in 1878 by Captain Charles Millett, the Millett Opera House has served many uses. Apart from opera and stage productions, the building would house a skating rink, storage space and a printing company. Since 1980 it has now served as the headquarters of The Austin Club, which continues to preserve this beautiful and important Austin landmark.

Address

110 East 9th Street
Austin, TX 78701
512-477-9496