Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Community is back, which means we need to share some GIFs. It had Tummy Tuesdays, a holographic cameo, Abed being Nic Cage being a sexy cat and so much more. Season 5 is off to a good start.
2. Mental Floss shows us 8 snowmen that change the game. The East Coast is getting a blizzard this weekend (or hadn’t you heard?!). But can its denizens top the re-creation of Easter Island's Moai statues that Waterloo, Ontario, produced last year? Consider the gauntlet thrown.
3. Colorado’s weed shops topped $1 million in sales on the first day of legalization. Is that a lot? I mean, it’s nothing to sneeze at, but it just kind of seems small. I don’t know. Anyway, people waited in line for hours because apparently their regular dealers decided to just give up or something.
4. Here are 50 things we know now (that we didn’t know this time last year). Personal favorite: All mammals urinate for roughly the same amount of time, 21 seconds, regardless of their sizes. The mathematical model of animals is now known as “The Law of Urination.”
5. Puppy Bowl X will let you draft a fantasy puppy lineup. Just like in fantasy football, you’ll take your favorite player way too early, someone will win based on picking their favorite player way too early and injuries (or naps) will decimate your lineup.