A lot happened in Austin this week. The Texas Legislature returned to session, we topped even more national lists, and the sun (finally) returned. Before you enjoy a weekend al fresco, take a look back at the week's most popular stories.
1. Food editor Tom Thornton dishes on the six best downtown Austin lunch spots.
2. Good news for investors: Austin was declared the top housing market to invest in this year.
3. An international airline has slashed fares to Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
4. Our Sex in the ATX columnist discusses what has become a very hot topic: Would bros by any other name smell as sweet?
5. Wendy Davis' replacement caused a stir at the Capitol this week with her choice of footwear.