Editor's note: The bar that has all of Austin talking and teeny tiny homes lead this round of top stories. Read on for more of the week's most popular headlines.
1. New Steampunk Saloon on West Sixth Street is causing quite a stir. West Sixth Street has a brassy new addition. Among the sports bars and brew havens of the downtown thoroughfare you'll find Steampunk Saloon, a prohibition-era, industrial-themed establishment specializing in craft cocktails and 1920s style.
2. These are the five tiniest homes for sale in Austin right now. Sometimes less is more. Such is the case with the "tiny house movement." To see how the trend is faring in Austin, Point2 Homes rounded up the five smallest, move-in-ready homes on the market.
3. 10 classic Austin restaurants featuring fabulously weird works of art. At most Austin restaurants and bars, good food and great atmosphere are a given. Some places, though, offer something extra — a bit of Austin weird. From murals to sculptures, battle the winter doldrums by checking out these 10 iconic Austin restaurants and their, well, interesting art pieces.
4. Popular 24-hour coffee bar adds buzzworthy South Austin location. Something is brewing off South Congress Avenue. The Buzz Mill has revealed an opening timeline for its new location, sharing details of its highly anticipated new space.
5. University of Texas coeds lead nation in sugar daddy arrangements. Coeds across the Lone Star State are signing up for sugar daddy arrangements in a growth spurt significant enough to place three Texas universities in the top 12 nationally when it comes to the number of students seeking a partnership to help pay for college.