A sudden shuttering on Congress Avenue and the smartest private schools in Austin lead this week's top stories. Read on for the most popular headlines — including even more controversy surrounding an east side piñata store.
1. Popular rooftop lounge Lanai announced is closing this weekend.
2. Austin boasts five of the smartest private schools in the state.
3. Country music star Natalie Maines has sold her stunning Central Austin home.
4. Jordan French, property owner of the now-demolished Jumpolin, was forced to resign from his post as CEO of Status Labs.
5. A 10-year-old Austinite hooked big funding for her lemonade company on Shark Tank.