Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. 2-year-old gets psyched at Penguins game. Ty Avolia defines the Pittsburgh Penguins' motto "Buckle up, Baby." At 2 years old, Ty is both the team's biggest fan and his smallest. His priceless reaction to a playoff goal has gone viral — and for good reason.
2. Cats who look like celebrities. Props to Buzzfeed for finding this rad French language Tumblr aptly titled Men and Kittens. Turns out sexy male celebs strike poses similar to cats quite often. Zac Efron, Liam Hemsworth, Will Smith and even George Clooney all have feline doppelgangers. And now you know.
3. Watch the first trailer for Richard Linklater's 12-year movie Boyhood. Richard Linklater is going where no filmmaker has gone before with his latest coming-of-age drama, Boyhood. Though it's not a documentary, Linklater used the same actor to play the main character, who ages from 6 to 18 on screen.
4. Boss comes under fire for bizarre office rules. The comment thread on this story about strange office edicts is pure gold. "We have to use sippy cups because someone knocked a cup of coffee onto their computer back in 2004," writes one disgruntled office worker.
5. This video about the octopus is hilarious. YouTube user ZeFrank has been posting true fact videos for more than a year. But his take on the octopus — or, as he puts it, "the floppy, floppy spider of the sea" — is earning him comedy street cred. The Morgan Freeman-esque voice adds even more entertainment.