Apple's major expansion in the local tech scene and the surprising arrest of a health food company founder lead this round of top stories. Read on for more of the week's most popular headlines.
1. Apple continues its major Austin expansion with a new acquisition.
2. Founder of Austin-based My Fit Foods was arrested with cocaine earlier this week.
3. This local spirit company is making the best tequila on the planet.
4. Hotly anticipated Shake Shack will open soon on South Lamar.
5. Trader Joe's has finally opened its downtown Austin location in the Seaholm development.