From the weird to the delicious, the most-read stories of the week really run the cultural gamut. So what got us clicking this week?
1. Austin City Limits announces who will be performing at the show's 40th anniversary concert. Spoiler: The lineup is amazing.
2. The corner of Cesar Chavez and I-35 will become home to an "upscale" food trailer park.
3. A 34-year-old Texas woman was arrested after spending most of the school year pretending to be a 15-year-old high school sophomore.
4. The five must-try menus for Austin Restaurant Week!
5. New app Instacart launched in Austin this week. May you never have to walk the hollowed halls of H-E-B again! (Unless you want to.)