Hot summer restaurant openings, fast-growing cities and Texas travel deals were just some of the stories that got you clicking on CultureMap this week.
In case you missed them, read on for a full recap of our most popular stories.
1. We look at this summer's six most anticipated restaurant openings.
2. Southwest Airlines announced new $99 fares for Texas travelers.
3. Cookie butter for all: Trader Joe's has set an opening date for the new Arboretum-area location.
4. New Census Bureau information shows that three Austin suburbs are among the 10 fastest-growing cities in the U.S.
5. Kung Fu Saloon revealed its secret dress code in the midst of more racist allegations.