Editor's note: Over the course of a week, we come across dozens of newsy tidbits and interesting links that we want to share with you. For this weekly roundup, we gathered all the news we found sweet, nostalgic and impressive.
1. There was a Gilmore Girls reunion in Austin last weekend, and it was awesome. The majority of the Star's Hollow crew met up at the ATX Television Festival for a reunion that pleased the show's many fans.
2. A dinosaur is loose at Alamo Drafthouse. Keep an eye out for this velociraptor hitting up certain Drafthouse theaters in honor of Jurassic World.
3. What did 101X play first? Austin's alternative rock stations turned 20 years old this month and tweeted a picture of the first 101X playlist. There's a lot of Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots and ... Seal?
4. University of Texas football kicker lands a back flip kick. We've seen back flip catches and back flip throws, but UT's Nick Rose might be one of the first to stick a back flip kick into a field goal.
5. The Austin Aztex have new home. House Park was severely damaged from Memorial Day flooding, so Austin's soccer team will be playing home games in Round Rock.