Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Kelly Clarkson's new baby just broke the Internet. Her name is River Rose, and she's likely already infiltrated your social media accounts. Proud momma Kelly Clarkson declared her "the greatest thing on the planet."
2. Sexy mug shot of alleged felon steals hearts. Jeremy Meeks was arrested on weapons and gang charges in California this week. But when the Stockton Police Department posted his mug shot on Facebook, it garnered 60,000 likes and nearly 20,000 comments. Bad boys FTW.
3. Taylor Swift has been writing incredible comments on her fan's Instagram pictures. Taylor Swift may have seen her share of heartbreak, but she's not letting her problems in love keep her — or her fans — down. Swift's recent activity on Instagram is causing teenage hearts to explode in a good way.
4. Gabby Giffords throws first pitch at Congressional softball game and disses 50 Cent in the process. Former congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords has a lot in common with 50 Cent. They've both survived gunshot wounds, and they've both thrown out ceremonial first pitches. However, Giffords fared much better on the mound than her rapper counterpart.
5. The FBI maintains an 83-page glossary of Internet slang. And it is hilariously, frighteningly out of touch. The FBI investigates some of the most elusive criminals in the world, but they apparently still have trouble decoding teenagers.
6. John Oliver tries to guess whether crazy soccer names are real or fake. The World Cup is upon us once again, and for the uninitiated futbol fan, it can be hard to keep up with all the star players. If John Oliver doesn't even know which names are real or made up, there's little hope for the rest of us.