Editor's note: The most anticipated summer restaurant openings and Texas' worst places to live lead this round of top stories. Read on for the rest of week's hottest headlines.
1. We've rounded up 10 of the most anticipated restaurants opening in Austin this summer.
2. These cities are the absolute worst places to live in Texas.
3. Here are the homes you can buy in Austin right now for less than $350,000.
4. Summertime is snow cone time, and these are the top spots for a perfect treat.
5. Two local farmers markets rank among the top 20 in the U.S.