Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Baby Leon discovers his eyebrows. Oh, the joys of first discoveries. Baby Leon is enamored by his eyebrows in this adorably modern example of parent-child-mirror-smartphone interaction.
2. Awkwardly sitting cats is a thing. Our feline friends can get themselves into some pretty awkward situations. From menacing facial expressions to amusingly placed appendages, this photo roundup has it all.
3. Watching random people slap each other in the face is weirdly compelling. If you thought the video of strangers kissing was a good way to kill three minutes, then you might enjoy this video of people smacking each other in the face — hard.
4. World Cup tourists take selfies with Suarez ad. When Adidas created World Cup posters with a toothy Luis Suarez, they had no idea what a huge role his jaw would play in Brazil. Okay, so they should've had some idea ...
5. Ellen show honors Texas high school grad. Ford Yates spent his first college spring break in the hospital, and it was by choice: He donated bone marrow to save a stranger's life. Ellen DeGeneres recently rewarded Yates' generosity of spirit with a $10,000 check.