The Fourth of July holiday sure didn't slow down the number of hot local stories this week. From a buzzworthy new show filming in Austin to the best swimming holes for a relaxing dip, take a break from your long weekend to revisit the week's most popular reads.
1. Local foodies listen up: Bravo is filming a new show in Austin and you're needed.
2. A South Austin restaurant has been named one of the top neighborhood gems in the U.S.
3. Want to take a dip? Check out our guide to 9 of the best swimming holes.
4. The Long Center hosted a massive World Cup watch party for the U.S. versus Belgium match.
5. If you're headed to the beach, here are 5 must-try restaurants in Port Aransas.