Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. The world's tallest and scariest water slide is in Kansas City. If you like your thrill rides with the threat of drowning, then you're in luck. Standing at 168 feet, the newest ride at the Kansas City Schlitterbahn has been officially verified as the tallest waterslide in the world.
2. Things Tim Howard Could Save meme saves the Internet. When the U.S. lost a heartbreaking game to Belgium, a new star was born. Goalkeeper Tim Howard had an unbelievable performance, saving 16 would-be goals and winning the Internet.
3. 29 celebrity impressions in one original song. Rob Cantor has some serious skills in the musical impersonation department. Sit back and relax as everyone from Jack Black to Kermit the Frog serenades you with the song "Perfect."
4. Hilariously inappropriate children's notes. Spelling is a tricky subject, especially in a mostly non-phonetic language like English. These poor kids never had a chance.
5. Labrador barks the blues. It's impossible to know whether this dog is howling along with the saxophone because he loves it or hates it. Either way, the pup is clearly moved by the blues.
6. Hot convict Jeremy Meeks gets modeling contract. Last month, Jeremy Meeks' sexy mug shot attracted thousands of online admirers. All that attention translated to a modeling contract, which Meeks can take advantage of once he's out of jail. He's being held on a $1 million bail.