Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Please don't give this kid money for his potato salad Kickstarter. It seems everyone is getting in on the crowdfunding game these days. One kid's joke campaign for $10 to make his first potato salad has taken on a life of its own. That's a whole lot of potatoes, son.
2. Netlix is looking to pay someone to watch Netflix all day. Binge watching shows on Netflix is typically something unemployed people do, but one lucky lounger will actually clock hours on the couch. Netflix needs a new "tagger" to categorize shows and recommended similar programming.
3. President Warren G. Harding's steamy love letters to go on display at the Library of Congress. President Harding was believed to be a rather boring commander in chief. But a recent treasure trove proves he carried on a passionate affair complete with secret codes and international hookups.
4. A hashtag guide to single men in America. A dating app called Lulu has released its most popular hashtags for men across the country. New York men earned the dubious distinction of being #PornEducated.
5. Cancer survivor runs from Florida to Maine in 68 days. Helene Neville isn't one for excuses. She's beaten cancer four times and is in the midst of 10,000-mile run of the lower 48 states. As if that weren't impressive enough, she's doing it all in an America-themed onesie.