Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Baby monkey and puppy are best friends. Life's hard out there for a monkey abandoned by its mother. But this rare drill monkey named Mubi is making the best of the situation by befriending two Jack Russell puppies.
2. Watch a 105-year-old woman throw out the first pitch at a Padres baseball game. Agnes McKee is the oldest person to participate in the ceremonial first pitch, and she killed it. Decked out in a Padres jersey and hat, McKee winds up while holding onto a walker before tossing the ball straight ahead. It wasn't a strike, but it was better than 50 Cent.
3. The Simpsons World website may be the height of human achievement. When the FX network bought exclusive cable rights to The Simpsons, everyone knew something big was coming. Simpsons World, a website that will feature all 552 episodes and a searchable database, has exceeded all expectations.
4. Lost dog reunited with owner 7 years after going missing. A Maltese named Reese went missing from his Tyler home in 2007. Fast forward seven years and 1,800 miles, and a vet in Tacoma, Washington, called Reese's owners after finding a microchip on the dog.
5. A bunch of people turned a San Francisco street into a giant water slide. The hilly streets of San Francisco got a summer makeover when they were transformed into a giant water slide. If you're wondering why people are randomly eating granola in the video, it's because the wet and wild stunt was sponsored by Bear Naked Granola.