Austin's queso prowess and UT's stellar world ranking are just a taste of the week's most popular stories. Read on and revisit the hot headlines that got you clicking on CultureMap this week.
1. The Anderson/Burnet culinary corridor heats up with some hot restaurant news.
2. University of Texas is at the top of the charts according to the latest Center for World University Rankings' report.
3. The best queso in Austin was crowned at last weekend's Quesoff.
4. Beyonce and Jay Z's weekend in Texas included after-show antics and a surprising brunch stop.
5. A new report from Forbes says Austin is no longer the best city for job growth.