For being a short work week, the past few days have certainly crawled by. Luckily, events at Austin Pride and an evening with TCM's Robert Osborne have been our weekend light at the end of the tunnel. Before you get glammed up for a night out on the town, take a look at some of the things you may have missed this week.
1. We're not sure how a story about British Airways offering nonstop flights from Austin to London would be so outrageous that people living in Seattle felt compelled to email us, but it happened, and they did. It should noted, however, that New Yorkers did not.
2. All the nooks and crannies of Waller Creek will be exposed during a new public installation project.
3. Boats, trains and lederhosen are just some of the ways you can spend fall in the Texas Hill Country.
4. On our list of where to eat in Austin right now, we recommend an old favorite, a new classic and a place where pork is king.
5. Though it's been in Austin for nearly a year, Topshop is expanding in Texas.