A favorite downtown dining establish is closing its doors and a new indie film project is popping up around town. Read on for more of the biggest stories of the week.
1. Managing Editor Katie Friel delves into the Austin-y reasons to break up with someone.
2. After 18 years in business, a downtown Thai favorite is closing its doors.
3. In funnier news, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart will film in Austin next month.
4. These 5 East Austin shops will add fall flare to your wardrobe — when you're ready.
5. An indie film crew is popping up at these hot Austin spots throughout September.