In addition to the myriad of farmers markets, shop openings, brand-new bars and restaurant renovations that take place, well, pretty much every week, Austinites also have Fantastic Fest and the Texas Tribune Festival to look forward to this weekend. Take a moment before you head out to read our most popular stories this week.
1. Local experts weigh in on the hottest neighborhoods in Austin real estate.
2. Alta's Cafe is quickly becoming our go-to place for good coffee, great wine and killer views of Lady Bird Lake.
3. Our picks for the top five bites from the Texas Monthly BBQ Fest.
4. The highest paid CEO in America is a Texan (of course).
5. Texas wines are competing on an international scale. Local sommeliers tell you their go-to bottles.