Editor's note: Amazon Book's upcoming location and new French restaurant Le Politique lead our top stories. Read on for more of the week's most popular headlines.
1. Popular Austin shopping destination set to get Amazon Books store. According to recently posted signage, the first Amazon Books location in Austin — and in all of Texas — is set to debut in early 2018 at Domain Northside.
2. Hot new restaurant brings French cuisine to downtown Austin. New Waterloo's new restaurant Le Politique is now open. The brasserie features a full bar, a large raw bar, and a traditional French entrées like trout almondine and roasted chicken in white wine sauce.
3. Popular Airport Boulevard neighborhood restaurant suddenly closes. House Pizzeria, a neighborhood staple popular for its Neopolitan-style pizzas and creative salads suddenly called it quits with a post on Facebook.
4. New mezcalería brings the spirits of Mexico to downtown Austin. New bar Las Perlas focuses on craft cocktails made with agave spirits like mezcal, sotol, and tequila and Mexican beer.
5. Where to eat in Austin right now: six unexpected spots for game day grub. Instead of ordering chain restaurant pizza, try catering your next party or tailgate with one of these six outside-the-box options.