Editor's note: New restaurants and culinary destinations lead this round of top stories. Read on for more of the week's most popular headlines.
1. New restaurant brings beer and wood-fired pizza to bustling Mueller neighborhood. Stella Public House, the second location of a San Antonio “farm-to-pizza” concept, opened in the developments Aldrich Street District. The eatery also features small plates and craft beer cocktails.
2. New nonstop international flight takes off from Austin for limited time. During SXSW, Scandinavian Airlines SAS will offer two nonstop round-trip flights between ABIA and Arlanda Airport in Stockholm, Sweden.
3. Seven best restaurants outside of Austin that are definitely worth the drive. Take a culinary road trip road to one of these hot spots just outside the city limits. From upscale New American cuisine to down-home comfort food, there’s something for everyone.
4. Beloved South Austin shop spreads wings as new restaurant and wine bar. Aviary Wine & Kitchen, a former wine bar and decor shop, completed the transformation to a full-service restaurant. The whimsical new eatery offers a raw bar, small plates, and an extended wine selection.
5. A master list of every Austin restaurant opening in fall 2017. Reading the tea leaves of Austin hospitality can be difficult, but we’ve done our best to give you a comprehensive, alphabetical list of Austin restaurants set to open by the end of November.