Editor's note: A beloved pub's return and one tasty taco lead this round of top stories. Read on for more of the week's hottest headlines.
1. The beloved Dog & Duck Pub has reopened after a year-long absence. Its new digs are on the east side.
2. Only one Austin taco makes this list of the 10 best in Texas.
3. This month's "Where to Eat" rounds up 12 hot happy hours for every day of the week.
4. A Texas-style gastropub is poised to become North Austin's new neighborhood gem.
5. The Waller Creek light show electrifies Austin with dazzling installations.