An Austin PR firm dominated the headlines this week, but that's not the only story that grabbed your attention. From Clarksville rent prices to adorable pups looking for holiday homes, here are the most popular stories of the week.
1. An Austin PR firm came under fire for using a racially insensitive name.
2. This Clarksville studio apartment is renting for a very steep $3250 a month.
3. These needy pups from Austin Pets Alive! are looking for homes for the holidays.
4. Austin's favorite sushi restaurant has been named one of the best in the country.
5. Sneak a peek inside the new JW Marriot, opening downtown in 2015.