Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. It's Fat Tuesday, so some of you may be nursing a hangover tomorrow morning. Help soak up that booze tonight with 17 fatty Fat Tuesday recipes — from po' boys and beignets to bread pudding and paczkis.
2. Saturday Night Live just celebrated its 40th anniversary. Here are 14 behind-the-scenes photos of the show from over the years. Patrick Swayze, you were great in Road House, but Farley outdanced you, sir.
3. A guy in Boston shoveled out a parking spot only to have the spot taken by someone else. So he covered that car in snow and posted the whole thing to Craigslist. The Northeast is like three days away from a full on battle royale if it doesn't stop snowing.
4. Now, for some rage reading, here's a first-hand account on what it's like to be a swatter. And if you don't know what a swatter is, well, they obtain people's information off the Internet and use it to get SWAT teams to raid their houses. Because it's funny. Your eye is going to twitch by the end.
5. And in happier news, Charles Manson's wedding is back on! There was some concern that Manson and his 27-year-old fiancée were calling the thing off after she said she planned to put his corpse on display in a glass case and charge admission for people to see it. Luckily, he's the kind of guy who can let the little things slide.