Editor's note: Another week has come and gone and it's time to recap the week's top stories. From tacos to booze sales, here are the stories that are getting Austin's attention.
1. Sparks fly as famed San Antonio chef rolls out anticipated Austin taco restaurant. San Antonio's Jason Dady is lighting up the local food scene with Chispa's, a new downtown spot featuring delicious tacos, strong margaritas, and other things we love.
2. Austin liquor chain rings in spring with hotly anticipated Dollar Sale deals. Ah yes, Twin Liquors is bringing its smash-hit sale back for spring. Stock up on bar cart favorites February 28 through March 2.
3. Milkshake bar shakes up the Domain, chef departure shakes up downtown restaurant, and more food news. A new milkshake bar offering truly outrageous concoctions is whirling into the Domain. Meanwhile, one of Emmer & Rye's three partner/chefs departs.
4. Massive $200 million 'Domain-like development' destined for Round Rock. Speaking of the Domain, a giant, Domain-ish development is cracking into Round Rock. The mixed-use development will take up a sprawling 65 acres of land near SH 45 and I-35.
5. Immersive Game of Thrones experience is coming to SXSW for a bloody good time. Here's a fun fact — it's hard to write about Game of Thrones without making a winter is coming joke. Anyway, an interactive Game of Thrones experience is ... coming.