It's the first weekend of spring. Since we live in Central Texas, it is also the unofficial kick off weekend for barbecues, pool parties, dinners on the patio and more wonderful celebrations. Here are a few timely topics to keep that conversation going long after the sun has gone down.
1. After spending a week in Austin, Jimmy Kimmel tells us everything he's learned. It's simple, sweet — and exactly what we needed after a devestating week.
2. Austin Under 40 announced the 2014 nominees and there are some pretty big names on the list. Among the honored? Camille Styles, Paul Qui and the Austin Business Journal's Colin Pope.
3. Once a haven for artists and performers, South Austin's Enchanted Forest on the market for $3.3 million.
4. Contributor Tom Thornton ticks off the 5 breakout artists from this year's SXSW.
5. Austinite Sandy Le was the third person to succumb to injuries she sustained during last week's brutal Red River accident.