If you're not attending one of the many, many celebratory festivals taking place in and around Austin this weekend, you're probably recovering from a very busy week. And, since you're busy, you probably missed out on a few of the stories that got people chattin' and sharin' over the past seven days. Let's take a look at our most read stories, shall we?
1. The majority of out-of-staters moving to Austin are from ... California!
2. We highlighted a few family-friendly places to enjoy happy hour. We hope parents looking for a spot to enjoy for a cocktail will walk on over to these restaurants, markets and lounges.
3. Being arrested is never a good thing. Being arrested twice in two days is even worse. Being arrested twice, in two days, at the same Driftwood winery? Well, you'll just have to ask Carrabba's co-founder Damian Mandola what that's like.
4. West Austin is about to get one of the most luxurious (and expensive!) hotels in Texas.
5. CultureMap Tastemaker Best Restaurant nominees have been announced. Get out and get eating before the winners are announced at the May 7 event.