Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Horse yoga is strangely beautiful. This video from India shows an unbelievably relaxed horse participating in yoga with the help of a shirtless instructor. It's quite a sight to behold, and it proved too much for WFAA reporter Janet St. James, who can't stop laughing on live TV.
2. Father-son dance duo brings down the house at AT&T Stadium in Dallas. Rob and Trey Maiden are international viral sensations after their epic, two-minute choreographed dance routine made it on the big screen at AT&T Stadium during the Final Four. Rob also dances with the Dallas Mavericks all-male squad Mavs Maniaacs.
3. France just made it illegal to answer work emails after 6 pm. This Onion-like story is very much real, and as Gawker points out, preserves the 35-hour work week the French have enjoyed since 1999. If you are considering moving to France and therefore seeking in-depth coverage, Fast Company offers a more nuanced view of the issue.
4. Twenty-six majestic dogs who totally redefine perfection. That's a lofty headline, but we think this piece from the Huffington Post lives up to the hype. Nearly all breeds are recognized, though boxers and Labrador retrievers get some extra attention (naturally).
5. The 10 best games of the 2014 NCAA Tournament. The all-encompassing college basketball coma that is March Madness officially ended with the national championship on April 7. After so much high-flying, jaw-dropping action, we are currently going through withdrawals. Thankfully, this video-clip roundup from CBSsports.com is here to help.