Editor's note: It's that time again — time to take a look at our most popular stories of the week. Head to Dripping Springs and stay in a yurt (everyone's dream, right?) or learn how to score $10 Hamilton tickets. Read on to find out what else got Austin's attention this week.
1. New Dripping Springs retreat hits bull's-eye with stylish cabins, yurts, and more. A chic yet rustic vacation spot is shooting into the Hill Country. Lucky Arrow Retreat features yurts, cool cabins, and staff that will drive you around in a Land Cruiser Troopy. Staycation anyone?
2. Every anticipated Austin restaurant opening in summer 2019 and beyond. Austin has no shortage of restaurants opening this year (in fact, two announced opening dates just after this story was published). Keep up with the buzzed about bars and eateries before anyone else with this handy guide.
3. Hamilton producers surprise Austin with $10 ticket lottery. Considering some Hamilton tickets are going in excess of $500, it was welcome news when the producer announced it was activating a $10 lottery. Each performance, 40 lucky people will score the hottest ticket in town for the cost of a cocktail. Details in the story.
4. New Fox drama spotlights Austin, but will the show be filmed here? Rob Lowe is starring in the just-announced 9-1-1 Lone Star, a show about a hot cop (editor's opinion) who lives in Austin. But will we see Lowe bumming around town?
5. South Austin neighborhood favorite opens anticipated second location. One of South Austin's favorite neighborhood bars is heading north. District Kitchen + Cocktails is opening on Shoal Creek Boulevard, bringing the same dishes and cocktails that made the original so popular, but with a few new twists.