Before you head out to catch up the latest World Cup match this weekend, take a peak at the week's most popular stories.
1. Where to watch the World Cup in Austin. Listings Editor Ryan Lakich researched the best specials and biggest screens to find the 14 best places to take in the games.
2. Start planning that staycation! East Austin gem Heywood Hotel received a killer write up in the New York Times this week.
3. CultureMap Austin's Tom Thornton came out swinging for his first piece since being named our new food editor. Ladies and Gentlemen, start your taco-eating engines!
4. Newly-renovated Bartholomew Pool opened last weekend and contributor Sofia Sokolove was there to soak in the scene.
5. Local bakery Sugar Mama's was tasked with making Kanye West's birthday cake this year. Make sure to check out our interview with owner Olivia O'Neal.